Features delicate layers of vanilla sponge, a white chocolate ganache and vanilla buttercream - it really is the ultimate white chocolate extravaganza. As if this isn't enough, it's topped with divine white Lindt Lindor chocolates!
Available now with delivery straight to your door. Must be within a 35 mile radius of our Liverpool-based store (now includes areas such as Chester, Southport, Wigan South Manchester and North Wales).
Free delivery if you're within an eight mile radius!
This product contains dairy
Buy now, Pay later with
Free Local Delivery
Fast 48 hour Delivery
Here at Cakes by Andrew we strive to use only the finest ingredients sourced with the upmost care to make sure we provide the best products to our customers. All our recipes are still the same as the ones developed and created by Andrew himself. Take a look at our full list of ingredients below:
1. For ALLERGENS in all our cake ingredient lists above, please refer to the words in BOLD CAPITALS. May contain traces of soya and nuts.
2. On cakes that feature decorations not made in store and that are derived from outside sources, please contact the bakery for more information before ordering.
All cakes from our range contain DAIRY. Until we can find a suitable alternative that meets the standards required, we are unable to offer dairy-free products.
ALLERGENS: Milk, Cream, Butter, Gluten, Soya, Eggs, Peanuts, Almonds & Flavourings (other allergens may be present in items bought from a source and not made on site).
All cakes are baked and decorated in a shared commercial kitchen space and although we will strive to prevent cross contamination (when requested), we can't guarantee traces won't transfer across during preparation.
We’re now offering a home delivery service when you spend £12 or more!
How it works:
- Place your order at least 2 days in advance of your chosen delivery date (we now have a 2pm cut-off)
- Choose ‘LOCAL DELIVERY’ at checkout
- Make sure that your address is within a 35 mile radius of our cake shop by entering your postcode
- Choose your delivery date (available 6 days a week - Mon to Sat)
- We'll then get in touch on the day with a more specific time slot
And that’s it! All we ask is that you leave a phone number when ordering, just in case we need to get in touch if we can’t find your address. In the meantime, all you have to do is sit back, relax and wait for your delicious goods to arrive. 😋
If you're lucky enough to be situated within an 8 mile radius of our Garston cake shop, your delivery will be free!
For those of you outside of the radius, we charge a small £2 fee plus 50p for every extra mile.
So for example, if you're 11 miles from our shop, you'll pay a £3.50 delivery fee!
This will be calculated at checkout once you've entered your postcode.
We can’t currently specify a delivery time when you place your order, but on the morning of your chosen date you will receive a tracking code providing you with an estimated delivery time.
With this in mind, we recommend that youchoose a delivery date that's one day in advance of your party/celebration. Don't worry - your cake(s) will stay fresh!
When you order Home Baking Kits, Cake Mix or Decorations (without purchasing physical cakes and treats), you will have the option for these to be sent via Royal Mail.