We’re now offering a home delivery service when you spend £15 or more!
How it works:
- Place your order at least 2 days in advance of your chosen delivery date (we now have a 2pm cut-off)
- Choose ‘LOCAL DELIVERY’ at checkout
- Make sure that your address is within a 35 mile radius of our cake shop by entering your postcode
- Choose your delivery date (available 6 days a week - Mon to Sat)
- We'll then get in touch on the day with a more specific time slot
And that’s it! All we ask is that you leave a phone number when ordering, just in case we need to get in touch if we can’t find your address. In the meantime, all you have to do is sit back, relax and wait for your delicious goods to arrive. 😋
If you're lucky enough to be situated within an 8 mile radius of our Garston cake shop, your delivery will be free!
For those of you outside of the radius, we charge a small £2 fee plus 50p for every extra mile.
So for example, if you're 11 miles from our shop, you'll pay a £3.50 delivery fee!
This will be calculated at checkout once you've entered your postcode.
We can’t currently specify a delivery time when you place your order, but on the morning of your chosen date you will receive a tracking code providing you with an estimated delivery time.
With this in mind, we recommend that you choose a delivery date that's one day in advance of your party/celebration. Don't worry - your cake(s) will stay fresh!
When you order Home Baking Kits, Cake Mix or Decorations (without purchasing physical cakes and treats), you will have the option for these to be sent via Royal Mail.